Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday Fun

Saturday we travelled to Geelong (about 1 1/2 hours away) so that Andrew could play tennis. I know it seems like a long way to go, but as Andrew plays pennant we could end up anywhere in Victoria. Luckily Geelong Lawn Tennis Club had a spare synthenic grass court that Bailey and Nathan could run around on. They chased the tennis ball and some other balls we brought for about 45 minutes before becoming bored. Lots of fun was had.

How cool is this negative layout thingy that I did in Photoshop. I'm making it my life's mission at the moment to skill myself up to being a passable PS user. This wasn't actually that hard to do and I'm thinking that it would be a good way to display all of the photos I need to in the next issue of Postscript that I'm working on. Running across the bottom part of each page. I just need to remember to make the image size a bit larger - this is only about 1cm wide! I'm happy with the effect though.

Today we are heading to Kew Traffic School where Bailey and Nathan and the rest of our playgroup can scoot around on their ride-ons and trikes. Should be fun and plan to take lots of photos. I even bought some really cool patterned paper in readiness for scrapbooking.

Still working on the decluttering and plan to have it all passable by next weekend. This week will be busy as I put together Postscript, start learning Copperplate in Calligraphy class (ah!) and make a sympathy card for my sister. In between the normal demands of a household dominated by twin terrors. Wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: