I decided to challenge myself to use some of the diecuts that were taking up space and this one of those cards that just worked.
Here's what I did:
- used the boho backgrounds stamp and clear embossed
- adhered the scallop cut out of DSP (left over chrissie paper)
- cut out the circle
- covered the small die cut with dsp and cut it out, embossed with cuttlebug and edged in ink
- traced the small die cut onto the larger one and then added glitter
- white embossed baroqe motifs onto the DSP and then cut out a strip
- stamped happy birthday on whisper white cut it out stuck it to DSP.
All in all quite happy with this card and some of the techniques I tried out. I'm thoroughly enjoying playing around with stamps, it's great stress relief while Bailey and Nathan are home full-time. I have some grand plans for some artwork, but need some time and headspace to be able to produce it. Bring on kinder next week!