Thursday, September 6, 2007

give thanks

Sometimes in the hurry and dash of everyday life, in the effort to get through what needs to be done and in our effort to make sure we are doing the right thing (whatever that is) we forget to give thanks for what we have been given. Often I have to remind myself that I am blessed to have two gorgeous boys, that they are only two and a half and that there is plenty of time for them to become big boys. When I see photos like this, playing peek-a-book through the easel, I am reminded big time and so I give thanks for the blessings you see.

In my last post I gave the wrong url for redbubble so I'm having another go. Amazing how one little typo can bring things undone. There's some seriously cool stuff on this website and it's worth taking a look. Another one I got off Kal's blog is Andrea Waines jewellery design, I'm trying to find out if they ship to the land of Oz because I've got my eye on one that says 'Color outside the lines', love it! love it! love it! . . . . Andrew are you taking any notice of this???

Until next time remember to give thanks.

No comments: