Thursday, August 9, 2007

Direction



Saw this quote from 'Alice in Wonderland' in a mag I was reading and it inspired me to do this. (If you click on the picture you get a better view of the words) Pretty much sums up my ability to make decisions at the moment . . . not sure where I want to go . . . but I'm sure I'm gonna get there!!!!

Must share gross toddler story - Bailey stuck a pea up his nose the other night, hey why not it fits. Today at swimming he sneezed and a piece of corn came out his nose - question is has it been there for two days - ugh!!! I really don't think you can appreciate grossness until you've experienced toddlers.

Postscript has been finished and sent to the printers - yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Of course there's still lots of de-cluttering to do, but drawing for some reason always wins.

1 comment:

kal said...

Beautiful! I love it. AND I love that you're bloggin'. Triple Arm Pump to that.