Friday, August 17, 2007

BBE



One look into these beautiful (and very different) big blue eyes and nothing else seems to matter. Playgroup was a godsend this morning and the girls in my group are amazingly supportive and loving. It's just the best when you know you have a shoulder to cry on and that shoulder is going through pretty much what you are.

This has really been my only artwork this week, unless you count practising Pointed Italic in Calligraphy class this week. Specs for this card: ruling pen in Sennelier purple ink, scanned and printed on mulberry paper, which has then been 'artistically' ripped and stuck to a metallic bronze card, which has been glammed up with holographic gold glitter - I love my glitter.

Think I have finally decided on an DSLR to buy - Pentax 100D Super - mainly because I already have a number of compatible lenses and filters, which reduces costs. My existing MZ-5N is fantastic and I've read some great reviews on the 100D Super. Now just need to lay by and pay it off.

Weekend looks good with Andrew playing off in the section final on Saturday and Sunday heading into the city with my parents to look at the Pixar exhibition at ACMI, which looks really good. Also thinking of brekkie in Camberwell, a treat that I haven't had for ages. So although sometimes it can be crappy, it's really all okay and looking good!

No comments: