Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not lost, just busy . . .

I honestly haven't had time to think since about Monday. Work has invaded my life in a big way, it's an urgent job so hopefully that won't always be the case. It's been a bit of a struggle balancing everything that I need to to and want to do, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually.

Here are some cards I made last week.

Supplies: Stampin' Up - Paper: Choc Chip, Really Rust, Urban Garden.
Stamp Sets: Boho Backgrounds, Enjoy Every Moment, Inks: Really Rust, Old Olive.
Brad - Making Memories, Bling - Kazzaz, Ribbon - Sullivans Bow & Tie.


Supplies: Stampin up: Paper - Night of Navy, Stamp Sets: Pun Fun, Enjoy Every Moment,
Inks: Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Pastels. Glitter - Kindyglitz

Work has slowed for a day while my storyboard is examined. Today it's still been busy, I've been into Fitzroy to buy some paper supplies for an upcoming workshop - always fun. Tonight I have my first Stampin' Up workshop, which will hopefully go as planned. We are making Post-It note holders.

My Dad is here this afternoon making some shelves for our very small European laundry (i.e. cupboard!!). Space is of a premium in out tiny abode and these shelves are going to hopefully free up some badly needed space in our tiny kitchen. Bailey and Nathan are having so much fun 'helping'. Each has a hammer and is banging happily away on a scrap piece of wood - they are in Bob the Builder heaven. I'm not too sure about Dad though.
Hope you are all having an excellent day.

No comments: