Monday, June 1, 2009

Cards

Finally, some cards. These are a couple that I have been playing around with. Simple designs, which is what I like.




Supplies: Stampin' Up: Chocolate chip cardstock; Enjoy the moment stamp set; Boho backgrounds stamp set . Other: White cardstock; white embossing powder, clear embossing powder, Versamark stamp pad; brads, Allison Ellis Glitter; Kindyglitz; corner rounder - creative memories.

I was actually playing around mixing some glitter into some clear embossing powder, unfortunately the embossing powder I have is about 15 years old and not quite what it was! Needless to say I have ordered some more!


Supplies: Stampin' Up: Bravo burgundy, kraft cardstock; Upsey Daisy stamp set; Stampin' Write. Other: Striped paper, brad, corner rounder - creative memories.


This is actually my first card using stamps, hard as though that is to believe. I've always hand drawn my own images, which is fun but can be cumbersome. I am absolutely in love with the Upsey Daisy stamp set used in this image. You can bet you'll be seeing it a bit more!

1 comment:

yvonne said...

these are just lovely Karen, very elegantly simple!