Monday, December 24, 2007

Family

Wow, it's been a hectic two weeks since I last blogged. Too busy to blog, that's been me. Almost everything is in readiness for Santa's visit tonight, some shortbread biscuits to be iced and still a few pressies to be wrapped. But all Christmas cards were sent out, now that was a production line. Next year I'm thinking that printing them on my own printer is the G.O. My dream of course is to have a laser printer, in fact I think if I had one of these my cards would look soooooo much better, still you can't have everything that you want and still have food and so forth, it's all about priorities.

Speaking of priorities, the other night I watched a really bad, corny movie version of Charles Dickens 'A Christmas Carol' (the book is so much better). Badly overacted though it was, the message was clear, family is one of the most important things in our lives. Without family all the money and power in the world mean nothing. So as we head into the festive season tomorrow, spare a thought for those without family, or those who have lost family and find the cheery nature of Christmas a drain.

Merry Christmas and I hope Santa is nice to you all!



No comments: