Thursday, October 29, 2009

Three things

The first thing - a card box I made on Sunday to hold the cards I've been making. I had a bit of fun making this box because the measurements I had were in inches and I don't compute inches, I'm a cm and mm girl!! Still trial and error rarely hurts anyone!!

The second thing - a photo board that I did for our niece Ella. I've done a number of these and this time I thought I would construct an overall image, hence the garden. It also gave me the opportunity to use the die-cuts that I bought and thought I would use, but haven't. Lots of fun to make and I think she liked it.


The third thing - this is a fantastic photo (I took it!). It's so hard to get good photos of Bailey and Nathan together, lots of them apart, but mostly they muck around when I try to take them together. This was taken at the park in Healesville on a very beautiful Spring morning. Aren't they cute!

Well that's it, almost time to go and pick up munchkins from kinder - man that time flies!! I'm halfway through embellishing my tri-shutter album (I'm sure this photo will make it into the album), it's a bit fiddly and I think when I work out the embellishments for the other one I'm making I'll make it a bit less fiddly. Enjoy your day. K


No comments: